Subject: Getting Majordomo (ftp)
From: joed @ gr . com (Joe De Angelo)
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 1995 16:35:24 -0600
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I have a few questions about Majordomo. First, I would like to know if there
is  an FTP Site that I could download the pkg from. I tried to connect to
'ftp.greatcircle.com/pub/majordomo'. Once I did get through, It did not seem
that there was anything in that directory available for download. All I
could see were multiple listings for ftpadmin. Upon trying these I would get
a "closing socket' message. This confused me. Maybe someone could suggest
other options to try.
My second question is - How do I get on this Majordomo-users list?

I would appreciate any assistance with this package.

                                Joe  De Angelo
                                joed@gr.com
                                708-706-4000 x354

Indexed By Date Previous: RE: Help with installation on Unixware