Subject: Majordomo
From: "Bob Baskerville" <bbaskerville @ kcp . com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 1995 11:38:56 -0600
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

To whom it may concern,

We are considering using majordomo to manage mailing lists, both internal and
external.  I've been asked some questions that I don't have the answer for and
was told this might be the source that I need.  Anyway, here are the questions:

- Does it provide automatic expansion/translation/execution of body parts on
receipt?

- Does it have a method for removing subscribers after "n" times when their
mail is returned as undeliverable?

- Does it prevent mail loops?

- Does it automatically add alternate mail paths to subscribers?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

 Bob Baskerville, BSME - Iowa State '79; MSME - Univ. of Missouri '90
 AlliedSignal - Kansas City Division
 Project Manager - MDMA               Phone: 816-997-4515
 P. O. Box 419159                     FAX:   816-997-2035
 D/8722 MC46                          Local EMail: baskerville_bob
 Kansas City  MO  64141-6159          Internet: bbaskerville@kcp.com
       "All I need to know about life I learned from Star Trek"
           "There is no such thing as the Vulcan death grip"
  Statements made in the above document do not necessarily represent
  the position of AlliedSignal, Inc. or the Department of Energy.

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Two message reply?