Subject: MAJORDOMO ABORT (fwd)
From: Ryan Tucker <rtucker @ crasher1 . ttgcitn . com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 10:16:25 -0600 (CST)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Every time I try to send a message to a mailing list on my system, I get this
error message back.  I traced it down to the archive alias, which is weird,
since I used the exact same syntax in the comments on archive2.pl.

In case yer wondering:
	Majordomo 1.93
	Linux 1.2.0
	Sendmail 8.6.10
	i386sx20, 4mb of RAM, 64mb of disk space on /, 20mb of disk space on
		/var/spool
	Standard Slackware 2.1 installation (from mirror ftp.netins.net)
	Mail sent via uucp