Subject: Out of memory error
From: Chua Koon Teck <koonteck @ singnet . com . sg>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 1995 00:25:46 +0800 (SST)
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

Hi

I am installing majordomo on my dec machine with OSF1 version 3.2. I am
using perl5.000.  When I send help to my majordomo, the majordomo
consumes quite a lot of CPU processing and give "Out of memory" message.

Is this an error due to my installation of perl5.000 or majordomo ?

When I send info to majordomo for the sample list, it didn'tsend me the
content of the sample info file.

Would appreciate if someone can help me.

Thank you.

Regards

Chua Koon Teck