Subject: Duplicate Mailings with 8.6.11
From: Bob Collie <rmcmail @ cain . telalink . net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 21:26:13 -0600 (CST)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Well, I made the upgrade to Sendmail 8.6.11 and one of my lists now
routinely sends out duplicate mailings.  I am not sure what to do
about it ... I have checked the .config file, the aliases, and the
members of the group, all to no avail.  This is a simple list, rinning
with no digest or archiving ... just for distribution.  By the way, I
am running it on Linux (kernel version 1.2.0).  Oh well, I'd
appreciate any help that you can give me.

--
Bob Collie, Assistant Network/Systems Engineer, Telalink Corporation
mailto:bob@telalink.net

Indexed By Date Previous: Truncated subscriber lists!