Subject: Thanks on request-answer question
From: Baron Fujimoto <baron @ hcc . Hawaii . Edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 10:43:18 -1000
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

Thanks to those who responded to my questions regarding problems I was
having with request-answer.  The problem was the lopen not being defined
in request answer -- solved by requiring shlock.pl in request-answer,
and the do_exec_sendmail error -- solved by renaming instances of this
routine.  I have heard this is a common question on the list.  Shouldn't
it really be in the FAQ file?  It would have prevented be from bothering
the list with the question, at least.

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: mailer error 1