Subject: Question...
From: Sean Rolinson <snowdog @ charm . net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 1995 12:32:11 -0500 (EST)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

This is probably a RTFM question:

I am a new user to the majordomo mailing list and am currently in the
process of setting up majordomo on one of our test servers.  The problem
In my majordomo.cf, the default mailer string is

$mailer= "/usr/lib/sendmail -f \$sender -t";

This will not work for me because I am using the mail program that comes
with Novell's Unixware 1.something.  At this time we choose not to use
sendmail.  The -f and -t commands are different with the mail program.  I did
a man on sendmail and a man on mail.  Mail doesn't appear to have compareable
commands.  Is sendmail a must??  Has anyone got 'mail' to work, and if
you did, how?  Thanks...  Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Sean Rolinson
Snowdog@charm.net

410.558.3900 W
410.797.0927 Pa

---
See Emerald on the Matrix?     Maryland, DC & Va's Access to the Internet.
     That's Charm Net Hon!     E-Mail/Finger:  info@charm.net
Voice:  (410) 558-3900
     http://www.charm.net/     Login: guest 'no password'