Subject: moderating lists with Eudora
From: "Eric C. Fowler" <efowler @ smtp . dnv . bdm . com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 09:17:17 -0700 (PDT)
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

I have Majordomo 1.92 running on Sun OS with Perl 4.036.  I want to be
able to moderate a list using Eudora.  Sending the messages to the list
with "approved: password" at the top of the message works fine, but the
header resulting from the fact that the message was bounced to the
moderator is still there.  Is there a way to send a message to the
approve script with Eudora so that the header is removed?  Thanks in
advance.

Eric C. Fowler			                   Work: (303) 672-8901
BDM Technologies, Inc.          		    Fax: (303) 672-8989
1999 Broadway Suite 2000	    	       efowler@smtp.dnv.bdm.com
Denver, CO 80202

Indexed By Date Previous: Archive question