Subject: Sending digests out at predetermined times
From: <chinh%SMTPGATE @ mapgate . mapeaston . com> (Chinh Do Nguyen)
Date: Tue Apr 4 08:41:28 1995
To: <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

Hello All,

How do I force the sending of the digest of my list out every day (or two
day)? Right now, everything works, but the digest seem to take more than
a few days to get sent out. I think the "send" trigger is when the digest
queue has a certain number of messages, or it's been a week (which would
be too long for my list), or something.

I would like to force the creation and sending of digests by using a cron
command. I remember reading about a script someone has written that does
this. Anybody know I can get it?

Thanks for any info.

Chinh Do

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: I need help on bounces !