Subject: Re: Returned mail: unknown mailer error 139
From: walkera @ gg . caltech . edu (Walker Aumann)
Date: 4 Apr 1995 17:25:52 GMT
To: mlist-majordomo-users @ nntp-server . caltech . edu
Newsgroups: mlist.majordomo-users

saouli@math.ethz.ch writes:

>I have done test using dumb methods like:
>$> cat /tmp/foobar | /where/majordomo/is/wrapper majordomo

>This worked perfectly well, there were no problems. As soon as I have sent
>a message to the alias bound to:

It doesn't for me.  I'm getting the same problem with resend (haven't
tried any of the other programs yet) whether sendmail runs it or I run
it.

>I am running a stripped sendmail 8.6 on a sunos 4.1.x machine with perl4

sendmail 8.6.11, SunOS 4.1.3, perl5.

I've isolated the bus error I get down to a line in the getopts.pl that's
being required by resend.  However, the line looks okay to me, and I don't
really want to ignore the options.

Walker

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Sending digests out at predetermined times