Subject: no_who and a password?
From: Kevin at Freeside Support <kevintx @ fc . net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 1995 12:06:23 -0500 (CDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

The Majordomo 1.93 config file adds:

        # no_who             [bool] (no) <majordomo>
        # If set to yes, then the requestor must provide a password in
        # order to use the who command.
no_who            =   yes

But I don't see any mention in the documentation of the syntax for giving
that password.. I'm sure it's something simple but the few things I
guessed didn't get me anywhere.

thanks,
kevin
--
kevintx@fc.net support@fc.net          Freeside Communications 512-339-6094
(providing quality Internet access and services in beautiful Austin, Texas)

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Restricting number of posts ?