Subject: (blush) nevermind about no_who
From: Kevin at Freeside Support <kevintx @ fc . net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 1995 18:02:55 -0500 (CDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I thought that configuration seemed awfully unfamiliar.. "no_who" wasn't
documented in 1.93 because it isn't there.  The person who had asked me
about it had seen it in a .config file running elsewhere.

Sorry!

kevin
--
kevintx@fc.net support@fc.net          Freeside Communications 512-339-6094
(providing quality Internet access and services in beautiful Austin, Texas)

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: no_who and a password?