Subject: Re: Incorrect Return-Path
From: Tom Willis/DGA/GB <Tom . Willis @ dga . co . uk>
Date: 6 Apr 95 16:47:45
To: Oscar Fernandez Sierra <oscar @ charpy . etsiig . uniovi . es>
Cc: majordomo-users <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

In a recent note, oscar@charpy.etsiig.uniovi.es (Oscar Fernandez Sierra) wrote:

>Hello!
>
>I've installed majordomo under uid an gid "majordom". Now, when i send
>a mail to the list test, in the field Return-Path appears
>
> majordom@charpy.etsiig.uniovi.es

Had this myself, until yesterday.  I suspect your wrapper is running under UID
majordom, rather than daemon (or root).  I also suspect that your sendmail.cf
does not have 'majordom' as a trusted user, so the '-f' flag on the sendmail
calls is being ignored.

Add the 'T' definition below to your sendmail.cf - it worked for me.

Tmajordom

>instead of
>
> owner-test@charpy.etsiig.uniovi.es
[deleted]