Subject: Re: Incorrect Return-Path
From: Tom Willis/DGA/GB <Tom . Willis @ dga . co . uk>
Date: 6 Apr 95 16:47:45
To: Oscar Fernandez Sierra <oscar @ charpy . etsiig . uniovi . es>
Cc: majordomo-users <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

In a recent note, (Oscar Fernandez Sierra) wrote:

>I've installed majordomo under uid an gid "majordom". Now, when i send
>a mail to the list test, in the field Return-Path appears

Had this myself, until yesterday.  I suspect your wrapper is running under UID
majordom, rather than daemon (or root).  I also suspect that your
does not have 'majordom' as a trusted user, so the '-f' flag on the sendmail
calls is being ignored.

Add the 'T' definition below to your - it worked for me.

>instead of

Precisely the symptom I saw.

Indexed By Date Previous: Alpha help