Subject: Re: Alpha help
From: ltague @ physio1 . utmem . edu
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 95 11:35:23 -0500
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

>Has anyone out there experienced problems trying to set up
>majordomo on a dec Alpha?
>(I'm getting error-messages that apparently are
>problems with execve, and sound like memory-access
>errors in the perl-scripts rather than problems with
>permissions or my installation...)

I currently have Majordomo running on an Alpha with OSF/1 v.1.3.  I am having no
problems, however, if you suspect that something is not right with the perl
scripts, check them with perl -c "name of script".

I little more info to the group relative to the error messages, and more details
about your configuration would help.

Good Luck!

Larry Tague				U.T., Memphis
Research Associate			Dept. of Physiology & Biophysics
Associate Director, MECCA*		894 Union Ave
Phone Bus.: 901-448-7152		Memphis, TN 38163
Phone FAX:  901-448-7126
e-mail: or
*MECCA (Memphis Eductional Computer Connectivity Alliance)

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Incorrect Return-Path