Subject: Re: Alpha help
From: ltague @ physio1 . utmem . edu
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 95 11:35:23 -0500
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

>Has anyone out there experienced problems trying to set up
>majordomo on a dec Alpha?
>(I'm getting error-messages that apparently are
>problems with execve, and sound like memory-access
>errors in the perl-scripts rather than problems with
>permissions or my installation...)

I currently have Majordomo running on an Alpha with OSF/1 v.1.3.  I am having no
problems, however, if you suspect that something is not right with the perl
scripts, check them with perl -c "name of script".

I little more info to the group relative to the error messages, and more details
about your configuration would help.

Good Luck!

Larry

Larry Tague				U.T., Memphis
Research Associate			Dept. of Physiology & Biophysics
Associate Director, MECCA*		894 Union Ave
Phone Bus.: 901-448-7152		Memphis, TN 38163
Phone FAX:  901-448-7126
e-mail:  ltague@physio1.utmem.edu or
         ltague@mecca.mecca.org
*MECCA (Memphis Eductional Computer Connectivity Alliance)