Subject: simple question about the perl scripts
From: mcollins @ lnd . state . az . us (Micheal Collins Intern)
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 95 15:14:54 MST
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

Hello-

As a newbie to perl I have a very simple question about the #! lines of perl
scripts in majordomo.

Does what follows the #! need to be the location of the perl executable
such as /usr/local/bin/perl or the location of the perl (.pl) files which is
somewhere else in a /lib directory. Also do files such as majordomo.pl need
this line (#!...etc.) as the first string, or only the executables such as
wrapper and resend?

Sorry for such a simple question but our sys. admin. is on vacation.

Thanks a bunch

Mike

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: From: field