Subject: argh! Help, please.
From: chris @ misha . net (Chris A. Icide)
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 1995 12:17:57 -0500
To: majordomo-users @ miles . greatcircle . com

Well, I finally got majordomo running.  It accepts the info type queries,
(i.e. info, lists, help, etc.).  It also functions perfectly fine for
subscribe and unsubscribe.  However, when I try to post mail to a list, it
goes into CPU munch mode.  uses 100% cpu, and does nothing.  no error message.
What could be the problem?  I'm pretty darn sure I've got all the permissions
correct.  Is there anyone who can help me with this?

						Chris

chris@misha.net

Indexed By Date Previous: restricting posts