Subject: Majordomo Question
From: vick @ Onramp . NET (Bill Vick)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 1995 11:33:30 -0500
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I'm a newbie so please bear with my basic question.

I have a list (digest) that goes out to 1,000 subscribers. I want to set it
up so a subscriber can send back a number of a article or document recapped
in the digest and automatically receive it something like fax on demand. Is
this possible with majordomo? I know its being done with other kinds of
lists but do not have a clue where or how to begin to implement this. Any
help, ideas or suggestions greatly welcomed.

Thanks   -   Bill Vick

Indexed By Date Previous: Error message from sendmail