Subject: heeeelp
From: mcollins @ lnd . state . az . us (Micheal Collins Intern)
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 95 13:52:49 MST
To: Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM

Howdy-

I've got a problem here.

Whenever anyone tries to subscribe to a list, I get the following:

sh: 11184 Memory fault
554 "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper majordomo"... unknown mailer error 139

Now, I (as owner) can subscribe and unsubscribe perfectly well, but every
one else is having trouble. I'm on SunOps 4.x.x, Perl 5

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Mike

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: I need help on bounces !