Subject: Help with permission problem
From: "Kimberly Long" <siberia @ usis . com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 1995 07:41:42 +0000
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

Hi.  Ever since my ISP upgraded our software, my list has been down.
I get the following error when mail is sent to the list:

shlock: open(">/usr/local/majordomo/lists/shlock.28604"):
Permission denied at /usr/local/majordomo/shlock.pl line 131, <> line 1.

I've looked at this thing (checking permissions, etc.) until I am bug
eyed.  Any ideas?

Namaste'

Kimberly Long
siberia@usis.com

To know of someone here and there whom we accord with, who
is living on with us, even in silence -- this makes our earthly
ball a peopled garden.             ~~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
)O(

Indexed By Date Previous: Wrapper errors from majordomo 1.9.3 on Linux