Subject: Re: majordomo on PC's
From: Frostie @ wyoming . com (Frostie Sprout)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 1995 14:56:50 -0700
To: matthew @ interaccess . com, gfoster @ osmre . gov (Glen Foster)
Cc: bmh @ scr . siemens . com, majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

At 04:00 PM 4/10/95 -0500, matthew@interaccess.com wrote:
>> majordomo is heavily dependant on perl (which does exist for
>> DOS/Windows)
>
>Ahh, humm... that's wrong.  I've got NT perl and DOS perl right now.  Check
>out ftp://ftp.cis.ufl.edu/pub/perl/ - it's someplace there.

but don't forget the sendmail... the only one for NT right now is full of bugs.

Frostie

+        Frostie Sprout, System Engineer, wyoming.com LLC          +
+ Frostie@wyoming.com   Voice: (307) 856-4220  Fax: (307) 856-9096 +
+            Wyoming's Leading Internet Service Provider           +
+               We make the waves-- you surf the 'net              +
+       Opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily         +
+                  reflect those of wyoming.com LLC.               +

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Confirmations on read messages...
From: Marko Toivanen <mtoivane@cc.joensuu.fi>
Next: Re: Wrapper errors from majordomo 1.9.3 on Linux
From: "David Robley" <NIDER@nisu2.nisu.flinders.edu.au>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: majordomo on PC's
From: "matthew@risetime.com" <matthew@interaccess.com>
Next: Re: majordomo on PC's
From: Glen Foster <gfoster@osmre.gov>