Subject: Error 13
From: Bob Collie <rmc @ cain . telalink . net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 1995 07:58:20 -0500 (CDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I've got Majordomo 1.93 running here on a Linux box (1.2.3) and have
recently encountered something strange.  I now get the following
message often in my mailqueue:

	mailer prog died with signal 13

When it is trying to either resend or subscribe someone new.  Could
someone let me know what this is or how to fix it.  The messages stay
in the queue, so I guess that they will be eventually processed, but
I don't know...

-Bob

--
Bob Collie, Assistant Network/Systems Engineer, Telalink Corporation
mailto:bob@telalink.net

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Host is unreachable