Subject: the lists command
From: Expeditus Bolanos <ditus @ pencom . com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 95 09:14:30 -0500
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

When I issue the lists command, I get the following return messages.

majordomo@morocco.pencom.com serves the following lists:

  wp-aog
  wp-aog-digest

Use the 'info <list>' command to get more information
about a specific list.

My question is:  How can I append a short discription on the named lists.
For example, when I send the same command to GreatCircle I get the following
...  HOW DO YOU THAT?!  This is COOL STUFF!

-d

Majordomo@GreatCircle.COM serves the following lists:

  bounces              For email addresses that have been bouncing
  firewalls            Discussions of Internet "firewall" security systems
  firewalls-digest     Discussions of Internet "firewall" security systems
  gca-announce         Announcements for Great Circle Associates customers
  list-managers        For people who manage Internet mailing lists
  list-managers-digest For people who manage Internet mailing lists
  majordomo-announce   Announcements about the Majordomo package
  majordomo-docs       For people working on Majordomo documentation
  majordomo-users      For people using Majordomo
  majordomo-workers    For people extending or developing Majordomo
  phonestation         Discussions about computer-telephone integration
  phonestation-digest  Discussions about computer-telephone integration
  wvfc-members         For members of West Valley Flying Club

Use the 'info <list>' command to get more information
about a specific list.

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: A disscussion on Majordomo list about Pmail.