Subject: Re: the lists command
From: Tom Metzger <tom @ ash . palni . edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 1995 10:08:48 -0500 (EST)
To: ditus @ pencom . com (Expeditus Bolanos)

> My question is:  How can I append a short discription on the named lists.
> For example, when I send the same command to GreatCircle I get the following
> ...  HOW DO YOU THAT?!  This is COOL STUFF!

This is done by editting your <listname>.config file.  There is a line about
halfway down for you to enter a description like so:

description       =   PALNI Discussion Group

*   TOM METZGER     PALNI Computer Operator     tom@ash.palni.edu    *
*   INDIANAPOLIS:  The home of the Greatest Spectacle in Racing !    *
* "The gravity that used to hold you down just don't exist no more"  *