Subject: Duplicate Mail...
From: Julia Anne Case <julie @ julie . pond . com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 1995 07:44:07 -0400 (EDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I have gone through the last 6 months of archives for this list and seen
that several people where having this problem...  But that there was no
real resolution for it (one person had a fix for MMDF mail files)...
I've experienced the same thing and am baffled.

Here is some more information that may help in fixing this problem...
I've noted that mail from my local system to a list doesn't get sent
twice.  Just the mail that comes from without the system.  I'm running on
Linux 1.2.4 and have gone through the aliases file, the config file, and
the lists themselves to see what is wrong...

At a loss,
Julie

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: archives again