Subject: Mail Duplication...
From: Julia Anne Case <julie @ julie . pond . com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 1995 21:44:26 -0400 (EDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I had posted here earlier about the problem with the mail duplication,
and then today I got the FAQ for the month that listed that there seemed
to be a problem with sendmail on the Linux machines...  After getting a
newer copy of sendmail from sunsite it seems to have fixed the
problem...  All I did was install the new binary, no other changes were
needed...  I'll let you all know if I do have any more problems, thanks
for the help.

Julie

Indexed By Date Previous: Majordomo Frequently Asked Questions