Subject: Memory fault - core dumped error
From: "Kimberly Long" <siberia @ usis . com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 00:15:54 +0000
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

My list has been working just fine until I decided to go out of town
for the weekend of course.  :-/  I returned home to find it giving me
these errors as a result of attempting to send mail to my list.
Nothing has changed as far as my directories, permissions, etc.  Any
ideas as to what is going on or where I should look?  Thanks so much
advance.

   ----- The following addresses had delivery problems -----
"|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper resend -l coe -h usis.com coe-outgoing"  (unrecoverable error)
    (expanded from: <coe@usis.com>)

Memory fault - core dumped
554 "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper resend -l coe -h usis.com coe-outgoing"... unknown mailer error 139

Namaste'

Kimberly Long
siberia@usis.com

To know of someone here and there whom we accord with, who
is living on with us, even in silence -- this makes our earthly
ball a peopled garden.             ~~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
)O(

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: transport pipe: child returned status EX_4 (4)