Subject: bulk mailing
From: Brian Hartsfield <bh @ ddi . digital . net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 13:04:10 -0400 (EDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Somebody over on list-managers just made available recently a nice
program that does bulk mailing.  Instead of sending all addresses to
sendmail, it splits it into smaller chuncks each containing 10 domains.
This program then calls sendmail for each of these small chunks.

The program is called with the command bulk_mailer <envelope from
address> <file with list of receipients>.

I am wondering how I can setup majordomo to use this program to send mail
out to the lists instead of sendmail.  I am not familiar with perl (I do
most of my work in C++) or the majordomo source so I am not sure what
part of the code I need to modify and what exactly to change it to.

Any help would be appreciated.

Brian
bh@digital.net

Indexed By Date Previous: Compilation problem with wrapper...