Subject: domo with Perl5
From: "Kimberly Long" <siberia @ usis . com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 09:27:11 +0000
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

Hi.  I wanted to thank everyone with there help/advice on using domo
with Perl 5.  I received quite a few off-list replies that indicated
using domo with Perl 5 is a shaky proposition at best.  So, I have
decided to maintain both versions of Perl on my system.  We have to
have Perl 5 for that infamous program called SATAN.

Thanks again for everyone's help.

Namaste'

Kimberly Long
siberia@usis.com

To know of someone here and there whom we accord with, who
is living on with us, even in silence -- this makes our earthly
ball a peopled garden.             ~~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
)O(

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Installation of Majordomo on Linux system