Subject: Majordomo "lists of lists"
From: William McQueen <wmcqueen @ oise . on . ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 1995 23:53:36 -0400 (EDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I am interested in being able to look for the topical orientation of the
new generation of majordom lists that are coming up. I am told Majordomo
does not have capacity to search for these lists. I wonder if there is a
resource being maintained anywhere you all may be aware of.  For the
moment I am looking for lists associated with disability-related issues
and concerns.

Thanks very much.

Bye for now.

Bill McQueen in Toronto

|         "Life is a seamless robe of learning!"         |

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: domo with Perl5