Subject: Returned mail: unknown mailer error 1
From: swailbk @ ornl . gov (Brian K. Swail)
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 1995 11:13:43 -0400
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Dave's advice fixed the error with _strerror.  However, now I get the
following error:

   ----- The following addresses had delivery problems -----
"|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper majordomo"  (unrecoverable error)
    (expanded from: <majordomo>)

Out of memory!
554 "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper majordomo"... unknown mailer error 1

What happens is that perl is launched and runs until it consumes all my
memory (including swap).  Does anyone have any other clues?

Thanks for the responses so far and thanks in advance for any new leads.

Brian Swail