Subject: Re: large volumes? (again)
From: dwolfe @ risc . sps . mot . com (Dave Wolfe)
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 1995 18:56:02 -0500 (CDT)

Sorry for the double post, but the first one appeared to have bounced.

[ I previously wrote: ]
> Here's a stand-alone utility to lock and sort mailing lists. Obviously
> not a lot of field time on this one either, so caveat user.

I thought of a problem while I was driving home: sortlist works fine if
you specify just one list, but I suspect it will merge each subsequent
list. Add the following line after line 141 (just before the 'while
(<LIST>)') to reinitialize the hash for each list:

    %canonical = ();

Sorry for any trouble this may have caused anyone, but I warned you it
was new code.

--
 Dave Wolfe    *Not a spokesman for Motorola*  (512) 891-3246
 Motorola MMTG  6501 Wm. Cannon Dr. W. OE112  Austin  TX  78735-8598

Indexed By Date Previous: subjectline info