Subject: Help!
From: "Antonio D. Balleras I" <TONY @ mangga . usc . edu . ph>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 1995 21:51:55
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

    Hello everyone,
        I need your help guys, I'm in deep trouble  I have a
deadline to meet.  I was assigned to install majordomo in our host.
It is running the unix system  OSF/1 v2.0 Alpha 2000. Everything
went smooth with compilation of wrapper and installation of the
majordomo files (v1.93). I copied the sample aliases from the README
file to our aliases file.
    When I tested the majordomo, by sending a blank mail to majordomo.
I got a 'memory fault error'. The version of my perl is 4.36. Since
majority of majordomo program is a script I suspect that our perl
program has a problem  (anybody can give a compiled copy?), or am I
missing something? Has anybody use majordomo in an OSF/1 system?
    Well I hope I would hear from you soon.. I would very
much appreciate your response. Thank you very much.

Antonio D. Balleras I
Research Staff
Center for Network Management and Service
University of San Carlos, Technological Center
Talamban, Cebu City 6000
Philippines

E-mail Address:
    tony@mangga.usc.edu.ph
    tony@durian.usc.edu.ph

Indexed By Date Previous: help with /etc/aliases