Subject: Please help with 3 questions!!
From: "Ralph D. Arnold" <rarnold @ teleport . com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 95 09:12:49 PST
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com
Cc: lynsared @ teleport . com

I have 3 problems with Majordomo.  I operate a mailing list (FUNGUS) and
have these problems arise.  My sysop tells me that she doesn't know how to
fix them or they are not fixable.  Please help her and I.
They are using the current software version, as of January 1995
(My config file follows the questions).

(a) Beginning this week, people have been sending messages to
fungus-outgoing@ and the messages are being forwarded to all subscribers,
although this list is moderatored.  How can I stop this action?  Now it is
embarrassing. Soon it could become an extreme problem.

(b) When I send a message to fungus@, the subject line is deleted upon
final emailing to subscribers (after being approved by me).  Instead,
this is an example of what shows: