Subject: MajorDomo 1.93 on BSDI 1.1.0
From: ratlifc @ biddeford . com
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 95 21:50:05 -0700
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

  I am having a nightmare of a time getting MajorDomo going. I am using
PERL 4.036 on BSDI 1.1.0.
  Initially it complained about not being able to find &main'lopen(). I
'fixed' that by putting a require for '' after the package
statement in
  Now it hangs (hangs for me, tools away on the processor according to
top) whenever I send to to majordomo or listname-request. If I C-c out of
the 'mail -v' the majordomo process runs away.

  I have no idea where to start looking. I read the README and FAQ and
the only suggestion there is to check the permissions. I have _triple_
checked. All files (excepting wrapper which is root/majordom and 4755)
are 775 or 664 and majordom/majordom.

many thanks,

Christian Ratliff       / Sales Systems Analyst  /
(NeXTmail & MIME okay)  / Webmaster & SysAdmin   /

Indexed By Date Previous: resend error