Subject: Problems with resend
From: chakford @ btec . com (Craig Chakford)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 1995 11:29:35 -0400
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . com

Howdy!

        I'm running Majordomo 1.93 on Perl 4.036 under BSDI 2.0.  In case
you are wondering, all I've had is problems, but most of them have been my
fault. :)  Anyway, after much trial, everything seems to be working, I can
send configurations, etc no problem, but cannot actually distribute mail to
the list.  Basically, I've hit the boiling point, and would appreciate any
help you folks may have.  Here is all the information I can think of giving
you, with names changed to protect the innocent. :)

        I start by writing my message to a dummy file

% cat > buffy
A test message.

        Then I send the test message to the list...

% mail -v sample < buffy
sample... aliased to "|usr/local/majordomo/wrapper resend -l sample -h
foo.bar.com sample-outgoing"
Command: /path/to/sendmail  -fowner-sample sample-outgoing