Subject: Problem with Admin Request
From: cfagan @ siumed . edu (Chuck Fagan)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 1995 12:43:44 +0600
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I have Majordomo 1.93 running on Linux box. I am still in the test stage and
have been trying to subscribe to a test list. My subscribe request goes to
the owner with a "ADMIN Req" message attached to the Subject line.  I am
stuck on how to get around this or approve the request for the list. I have
the "Managing INTERNET Information Services" book but have not understood
how to correct this problem.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks  Chuck Fagan

cfagan@siumed.edu
SIU School of Medicine - 1217
Educational Affairs Department
PO Box 19230
Springfield, IL 72794-9230
217-785-2094
217-524-0192 - FAX

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Please help with 3 questions!!