Subject: Thanks! New Question :)
From: roshne @ faerun . sojourn . com (Rod Shelton)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 1995 02:12:56 -0400
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Thanks to all for your help.  I am now up and running!

Now I have another question.  I was under the impression that MD could be
used as an info server.  I.E. mail to info@some.where will return a file.
I'm not seeing any mention of a function like this anywhere.

Is there a FTP repository of MD add-ons, or is there an easy way to get
resend to do this?

Thanks in advance!
--
Rod Shelton
System Administrator for Sojourn Systems

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Help with Error