Subject: Forwarding bounced messages
From: Mikko Makela <mmmakela @ cc . helsinki . fi>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 1995 12:42:33 +0300 (EETDST)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hi, I just subscribed to this list, so excuse me, if these questions
have been asked recently (I couldn't find answer to them from the
docs of release 1.9 of MD).

questions:

1) When someones message bounces because MD consideres it as
administrative or because it's too long, I would like to automatically
tell the original sender about the matter. What should I do ?
I could ofcourse write my own C-program to handle them with the filter,
but I would prefer not to 8) (I'm hopeless in writing sripts).

2) There seems to be bug in MD so that one can subscribe addresses,
which can't be unsubscribed after that, although they appear on
the list when sending the command "who". I noticed this, when I
approved one newsgroup name to the list (alt.sys.something), but
realized after that it wasn't going to work so easily.
Has this been noticed by others ?

-Mikko Makela

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: malinglistname as From-entry to members?