Subject: BOUNCE Admin request
From: owner-blitz-list @ helsinki . fi
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 1995 14:11:44 +0300
To: owner-blitz-list @ helsinki . fi

>From blitz-list-owner  Wed Apr 26 14:11:42 1995
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 1995 12:09:33 +0100 (BST)
From: Stephen McNamara <>
To: "Pedro J. Cervantes Pintor" <>
Subject: Re: anim files

On Mon, 24 Apr 1995, Pedro J. Cervantes Pintor wrote:

>  Steve :
>   Thank you, that is a very good help, i will install the
> library. But now i have an idea..
> i want to playback an animation directly from disk so .... I
> need a little more information   ;)

Theoretically the library can be cludged so that it takes the address of
a delta frame of animation to unpack.  Thus the programmer could load the
frames in a few at a time and then tell the unpacking routine where to
unpack from.  This wouldn't be too hard, but I don't know how
efficient/fast it would be.

Steve Mc.

                 L E A D I N G   E D G E   S O F T W A R E

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Domo's going BERZERK