Subject: Re: approving bounced messages
From: dwolfe @ risc . sps . mot . com (Dave Wolfe)
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 1995 13:22:53 -0500 (CDT)
To: uunet!cc . helsinki . fi!mmmakela @ uunet . uu . net (Mikko Makela)
Cc: uunet!GreatCircle . COM!Majordomo-Users @ uunet . uu . net

[ Mikko Makela writes: ]
> How do I approve messages, which were bounced ?

Are you sure you've read the documentation? Check out the approve man
page.

> And - Is there something wrong with installation, as following
> message bounces:
[...]
1> On Mon, 24 Apr 1995, Pedro J. Cervantes Pintor wrote:
2>
3> >  Steve :
4> >
5> >   Thank you, that is a very good help, i will install the
                                      ^^^^
The word "help" was detected in the first 5 lines of the body of the
message.

--
 Dave Wolfe    *Not a spokesman for Motorola*  (512) 891-3246
 Motorola MMTG  6501 Wm. Cannon Dr. W. OE112  Austin  TX  78735-8598