Subject: Re: Problems sending messages to a list, #3
From: Tom Ryan <tomryan @ crazy . rutgers . edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 1995 16:42:43 -0400
To: David Wolfe <david_wolfe @ risc . sps . mot . com>

This is the first time that I saw the "entire" letter that Nina wrote,
the letter I received from her lacked her aliases file...
(i now believe that it was because of a mistake i made the other day by
inserting /dev/null in my /etc/shells file)
yes, you can flame me for that, i acted on the advice of someone who now
appears not very knowledgeable :)
have a good day!