Subject: Re: Problems sending messages to a list, #3
From: dwolfe @ risc . sps . mot . com (Dave Wolfe)
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 1995 16:24:42 -0500 (CDT)
To: tomryan @ crazy . rutgers . edu (Tom Ryan)
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

[ Tom Ryan writes: ]

> This is the first time that I saw the "entire" letter that Nina wrote,
> the letter I received from her lacked her aliases file... [...]
> yes, you can flame me for that, i acted on the advice of someone who now
> appears not very knowledgeable :)

I apologize if my followup appeared to flame you, Tom, that's certainly
*not* what I intended (my flames are *much* nastier ;-> ). My intent was
only to clarify the problem and its solution, not to put you down for
your response. Obviously there was some misunderstanding but I wanted
other readers to be certain what the resolution of the problem really
was.

--
 Dave Wolfe    *Not a spokesman for Motorola*  (512) 891-3246
 Motorola MMTG  6501 Wm. Cannon Dr. W. OE112  Austin  TX  78735-8598