Subject: Re: Forwarding bounced messages (fwd)
From: Mikko Makela <mmmakela @ cc . helsinki . fi>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 11:53:28 +0300 (EETDST)
To: Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM

Forwarded message:
> From mbn@SSD.intel.com  Wed Apr 26 22:31:53 1995
> Mikko> That didn't work. I tried it several times with the exact address I got
> Mikko> with "who":
> Mikko> approve <password> something-list alt.sys.something
>                          ^
>                        unsubscribe

Uh, I only made this mistake in this example, not when I was actually
trying to unsubscribe the address (otherwise I would have got different
error message). But maybe there is something wrong with our instalment
if nobody other hasn't seen the problem...

-Mikko

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: approve* and mail*