Subject: I have a question HELP!
From: James Poulin <jpoulin @ magi . com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 11:51:52 -0400 (EDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I have setup Majordomo and it is working fine except for one minor thing.

I run a closed and moderated mailing list. I have a couple of people who
post messages to the list. These people know the password for the list
and they put Approved: <password> in the first line of the message text.

It approves and get's sent out, however there are a couple of lines that are
appended to the bottom of the message.

Hey welcome to my mailing list !!!!

John Doe

This is the problem. Anyone have any ideas ?

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

James Poulin

Indexed By Date Previous: owner-majordomo and majordomo-owner aliases