Subject: accounting??
From: Jimi Xenidis <jimix @ resunix . ri . sickkids . on . ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 17:08:41 -0400 (EDT)
To: Majordomo Users <majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM>

We would like to monitor the CPU time that majordomo uses per list.
In other words, if I have 3 list A, B, and C, Is there an easy way to log the
CPU usage the major domo uses on each.

ie
Majordomo CPU time for the month of Jan/95 in seconds.
list      CPU time
----     ----------
 A	    21908.6
 B	     4302.1
 C        1937725.9

thanks,

-Jimi X

Jimi Xenidis                                               jimix@sickkids.on.ca
Systems Administrator                                     Phone:   416.813.5728
Research Computing Services                               Fax:     416.813.5779
The Hospital For Sick Children                            Pager: 1.416.554.2100

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: quick question??