Subject: Re: I have a question HELP!
From: dwolfe @ risc . sps . mot . com (Dave Wolfe)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 08:28:55 -0500 (CDT)
To: uunet!panix.com!hal9001 (Robert A. Rosenberg)

[ Robert A. Rosenberg writes: ]
> Thus if I wanted to submit this message to the list and pre-approve it, my
> submitted message would be the following (I'm Quoting to avoid any
> problems).
>
> >To: majordomo-users@GreatCircle.COM
> >From: hal9001@panix.com (Robert A. Rosenberg)
> >Subject: Re: I have a question HELP!

> >To: James Poulin <jpoulin@magi.com>
> >From: hal9001@panix.com (Robert A. Rosenberg)
> >Subject: Re: I have a question HELP!
> >Cc: Elizabeth Lear <eliz@world.std.com>, majordomo-users@GreatCircle.COM
> >
> >The real message would appear here.
>
> Note: I'm not sure of the Cc's or if they have to be sent direct with the
> embedded message only listing the list.

Addresses (To or Cc -- actually Bcc as well, but you won't see that)
other than the list you're approving the moderated/bounced message for
should have already been delivered by the original mailer and therefore
aren't your concern.

--
 Dave Wolfe    *Not a spokesman for Motorola*  (512) 891-3246
 Motorola MMTG  6501 Wm. Cannon Dr. W. OE112  Austin  TX  78735-8598