Subject: Out of memory errors prevent remote control of Majordomo
From: "Simon A. Rakov" <srakov @ doe . mass . edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 14:07:21 -0400
Apparently-to: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hi,

I posted a question about this a couple of days ago but have as yet
received no response.  Could anyone offer any advice, because this problem
is driving me crazy!

The problem is:  I cannot control Majordomo remotely.  Nobody can subscribe
or unsubscribe to my "sample" list with a mailer program such as Eudora
or CC-Mail.  People can subscribe and unsubscribe only from UNIX mail.

Can anyone fill me in on why this might be happening?

Here is an example of the error messages I keep getting.

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Returned mail: unknown mailer error 139