Subject: Re: HYPERMAIL/Majordomo
From: dbm @ merak . com (David McFadzean)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 21:44:43 -0600
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

At 03:11 AM 4/29/95 +0300, mtoivane@cc.joensuu.fi wrote:
>message_footer). Also, wouldn't adding the appropriate Hypermail command to
>the Majordomo aliases make for less (i.e. none) daily work?

Yes, I added a hypermail alias to the end of the outgoing aliases like so:

foo-outgoing: :include:/usr/local/majordomo/lists/foo, foo-archive, foo-hyper
foo-hyper: "|hypermail -l foo -u -d /usr/local/majordomo/hyper/foo"

As someone noted already, hypermail seems to have problems with large
archives (>1000 messages). If anyone has a fix for this, please post.

--
David McFadzean                 dbm@merak.com
Memetic Engineer                http://www.merak.com/~dbm/

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: HYPERMAIL/Majordomo