Subject: Return address problem
From: cfagan @ siumed . edu (Chuck Fagan)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 11:50:03 +0600
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I have Majordomo 1.93 running on Linux and am having a problem with return
mail from Majordomo. When I look at the log of what is passing through our
internet server (SUN) the address for the subscribe I sent to Majordomo has
the following return address and gives the SUN server an error.  The address
looks like the following
Owner-Majordomo@cpx-list.siumed.educfagan@siumed.edu. The no space between
the two address seems to be a problem when the SUN tries to send it to my
mail box.   I have tried adding a comma to the end of the address in the
aliases file but it seems to have no effect on the address.  The Sun appears
to pass he message to the Majordomo machine with no problem.  Any suggestion
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks  Chuck Fagan

cfagan@siumed.edu
SIU School of Medicine - 1217
Educational Affairs Department
PO Box 19230
Springfield, IL 72794-9230
217-785-2094
217-524-0192 - FAX

Indexed By Date Previous: Archive problem