Subject: index and get don't work for archives
From: ae6244 @ euler . math . USMA . EDU (Markert Erich Mr.)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 08:17:58 -0400 (EDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com (Majordomo Users List)

I'm having difficulties trying to get the index and get commands
to work.  My lists are being archived and digested, but index and get
just don't see the available files.  Can anyone help?  I really need to get
this working.

Thanks
Mr. Erich L. Markert                                markert@euler.math.usma.edu
Systems Administrator					     TEL (914) 938-5624
Department of Mathematical Sciences                          FAX (914) 938-2409
United States Military Academy
West Point, NY 10996

                -- Henry Spencer

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Out of memory errors prevent remote control of Majordomo